Kyiv, Instytutska St., 18a, office 3
+38 044 253 66 94
Work of the Energy Map in martial law
Following the introduction of martial law, a significant portion of energy sector data has been designated as information with restricted access. Given this circumstances, the Energy Map team plans to exercise weekly updates of data dedicated only to the following subjects:
- electricity trading at day-ahead and intraday markets;
- foreign trade in electricity;
- gas flows in gas transmission system.
Given the state of war, the Dixi Group and Energy Map team has focused on preparing daily analytical reports ‘DiXi Group alert’, analyzing the state and functioning of the Ukrainian energy sector in times of war. The reports are available at link.
The Energy Map is the largest database of official information about all sections of the Ukrainian energy sector. It is a unique portal that allows users to quickly find up-to-date stats, including market data. Using the Energy Map service will save a lot of time on data gathering and immediately focus on an analysis you need to make decisions, continuously monitor, and promptly react to changes in the sector.
Major features of the Energy Map:
- all data located in one, easy-to-navigate place;
- an analytical panel showing dynamics of key indicators;
- search of company stats by company codes (EDRPOU);
- English-language localization;
- interactive learning schemes about the operation of the energy sector.
With this service, you will receive access to:
- over 300 unique resources in a machine-readable format;
- data from 30 official information controllers and market participants;
- up-to-date and ready-to-use data;
- automated information update tracking;
Definition of terms:
- Dataset: a collection of structured same-type data concerning a particular topic. It may consist of one resource or a group of separate but closely-related resources run by different information controllers and different data structures and/or itemization.
- Resource: a table with data structured in a machine-readable format.